domingo, 26 de outubro de 2008

And after the pictures, the post

Caro Costa,

This time I'll write in english. Not because I'm bored writing in Portuguese cause lately I've been posting just pictures but because what I'll write about and so other people can understand...

As you could see from previous pictures I posted a lot of things had happened in the past weekends. In two weekends we, went to visit 3 cities (Riga, Dublin and Stockholm), visit and be with old friends (Annika and Barbora) and even celebrate a birthday in a cruise (Triin)... But lets start from the beginning.

First weekend, Dublin to visit Barbora and be with Annika, both ex Erasmus in Porto. We spent some hours before departing in Riga walking around, sightseeing and apreciating what the best Riga has to offer to you.
Then one of the worst flights ever to Dublin. Plane shaking all over even when we were about to land. But the best was about to come: Dublin and its pints :-)
Great time, shopping, drinking and again sightseeing... And some rain also but that's normal!

The second weekend was spent in a cruise to the dream land... Sweden, the land of blond blue eyed girls!!! Remember Costa...
This cruise, like I said before was to celebrate the birthday of Triin and so we went to Stockholm! Crazy cruise I must say!!! But again, great time!

Merili and Triin

Last but not the least, the last weekend was great...
I've learnt to make sushi and so on saturday was sushi for lunch :-)

My sushi rolls

But the actual reason why I started writing this post has to do with what I did saturday evening... I went to the cinema...
U2 3D

It's a U2 concert but it's in 3D and everything seems so real!!! It's great! I would even say it's a must! Don't know if its still in cinemas in Portugal, but if it is then you should go!!!
The wrost is that you are sitting and in a cinema cause sometimes I felt like jumping and clapping :-)

Merili and Ave

Me and Michele, Italian friend who works with me

Next post, Halloween party... and from this picture you can already tell what I'm about to be...
Hasta!

P.S: and we bought a car, la la la la la!! And we bought a car, la la la la la!!!


Sem comentários: